Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Featured Faculty: Sabrina Dean, Allied Health Program Chair


Southwestern Eagle (SE): Where are you from?

Sabrina Dean (SD): I’m from Dayton, Ohio.

SE: Where did you go to school?

SD: I went to Meadowdale High School in Dayton. For my undergrad I went to Wright State. My Master’s degree is from Central Michigan University.

SE: Did you always know you wanted to work in the healthcare field?

SD: Yes, when I was little my pediatrician was a female. She helped people and she was successful. My mother died when I was young, so I helped out around the house. I love helping people.

SE: What would you want to do if you were to change your career?

SD: I’d like to work in the community helping people.

SE: What is your favorite thing about Dayton?

SD: It’s small but still big enough to do anything you want to do. Bigger cities are still very easy to reach.

SE: What was your favorite class in school?

SD: I liked Math and any Science class. At Southwestern I like teaching Electronic Health Records.

SE: Who inspired you to go to school?

SD: My family, my pediatrician and myself. I love school.

SE: Do you have a favorite book or author?

SD: My favorite author is E. Lynn Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment