Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Faces in the Business Office! Kathy Mills introduces herself to Southwestern’s students

What’s new?
I am!
My name is Kathy Mills and I am the Default Manager.
What does this mean to you?
Southwestern College knows how confusing it can be when receiving information regarding the repayment of your student loans and the options that you may have to choose from.
As a value added service, from Southwestern College I am here to assist you with questions you may have in regards to repayment of your student loans. This service is available to all students.
I can assist you in regards to your current student loans or loans you may have received previously. Also, once you graduate, you can still contact me for assistance.
Please feel free to contact me, at 937-224-0061, ext 44828, or you can email me at KMills@swcollege.net. I am located in the Business Office on Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment